2007年9月18日 星期二

【信仰】力牧師就職現唱曲【Here I am,Lord】

  力牧師要在10/14下午3點就職,而牧師希望我們聖歌隊來唱【Here I am,Lord】(Words and Music by Daniel L Schutte)這一首曲子,我找了一下網路上的資源,發現有國外教會的詩班有演唱這一首的影片,在此跟大家分享!






我們要唱台語的歌詞,但是我只找到英文歌詞,附註如下:

    I, the Lord of sea and sky,

    I have heard my people cry.

    All who dwell in dark and sin,

    My hand will save.


      Chorus

      Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?

      I have heard you calling in the night.

      I will go, Lord, if you lead me.

      I will hold your people in my heart.

    I, who made the stars of night,

    I will make their darkness bright.

    Who will bear my light to them?

    Whom shall I send?



      Chorus

      Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?

      I have heard you calling in the night.

      I will go, Lord, if you lead me.

      I will hold your people in my heart.

    I, the Lord of snow and rain,

    I have borne my people’s pain.

    I have wept for love of them.

    They turn away.



      Chorus

      Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?

      I have heard you calling in the night.

      I will go, Lord, if you lead me.

      I will hold your people in my heart.

    I will break their hearts of stone,

    Give them hearts for love alone.

    I will speak my words to them.

    Whom shall I send?



      Chorus

      Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?

      I have heard you calling in the night.

      I will go, Lord, if you lead me.

      I will hold your people in my heart.

    I, the Lord of wind and flame,

    I will send the poor and lame.

    I will set a feast for them.

    My hand will save.



      Chorus

      Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?

      I have heard you calling in the night.

      I will go, Lord, if you lead me.

      I will hold your people in my heart.

    Finest bread I will provide,

    'Til their hearts be satisfied.

    I will give my life to them.

    Whom shall I send?



      Chorus

      Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?

      I have heard you calling in the night.

      I will go, Lord, if you lead me.

      I will hold your people in my heart.





  ps.希望當天能夠有好的表現!





已有人閱讀此文章

2 則留言:

  1. 老師真用心ㄟ~~~~~





    真感謝上第給我們這位



    好指揮!

    回覆刪除
  2. 你們本來就很棒的!

    我指揮的很快樂!

    回覆刪除